Saturday, October 18, 2008

My day today


So today was a okay day! I woke up and got to talk to Shad this morning but then the guy was being rude and kept making him hurry up and get off the phone. ...... I got alot of studying done today! Wanted to get some of it out of the way since I have to go to work tomorrow afternoon and won't really have time to come home and study tomorrow night so I can get in bed to sleep and wake up and go to class Monday. The dogs today were able to chase a cat today outside so that was kind of funny. I don't know where the cat came from and the dogs took off after it before I could do anything. Kosmo has been driving me crazy again today! I think she is doing this just because Shad is gone!! Geesh Shad needs to hurry home to get these animals in control because they don't want to listen to me.

No comments: